How to post through your e-mail
You can post on the website or directly from your e-mail. You can reply to messages and post new questions directly from this message. You can even attach a document to your e-mail reply, and it will be added to the library!
Post rule of thumb
Use the public reply for information that everyone can benefit from.
- On the Exchange website, you do this by clicking Reply to Discussion
- On e-mail, you do this by clicking Reply to Group via E-mail or Reply to Group Online
Use the private reply for confidential information or replies that only the sender needs to see (e.g. "thanks" "me, too")
- On the Exchange website, you do this by clicking Reply Privately
- On e-mail, you do this by clicking Reply to Sender
Changing your E-mail Frequency
- In the main menu, click on "My Profile" and select "My Settings"
- Scroll to the community you are interested in changing your frequency of emails, and select either "Real Time" "Daily Digest" or "No E-mails" in the drop down menu.